Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 23

Find a Community to Support your Goals

The recent assignments (which haven't quite made it to my blog lol) seem to be resonating with several members of the Reset Crew and this one is no exception. Today's exercise is particularly important to me because I'm new to ATL and far from the few supportive family and friends I've known most of my life. I'm eager to hear what other members have to contribute. My major goal for 2011 is to get my health in order and as such I've listed below my favorite fitness spots.

Black Girls Run-www.blackgirlsrun.com
Rox Star Fitness-Youtube channel RoxStarFitness1
Long Hair Care Forum-http://www.longhaircareforum.com/health-fitness/
Black Woman "DO" Workout!-Facebook page
A Black Girl's Guide to Weightloss-http://www.blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/

Please share especially if you are in Georgia. The more the merrier :)

Misfit Note:Goodness these last few days have been busy but productive. Despite it all I'm blessed, living faithfully and truly loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment