Monday, December 20, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 20

Plan your Reset Project

Oh joy! When I started the 31 Day Reset I simultaneously started a fitness routine that I plan to take into the new year. The choice of health/fitness was an obvious one for me since this is the only area of my life that I feel keeps me from enjoying the strides I have made in other areas. My plan is to work out 250 times next year with a mix of cardio and weight training. I also will drink 48-64 oz of water daily, take a daily vitamin and refrain from processed/fast food. I'm already mapping out my "work out" calendar and have a crazy stash of DVDs including INSANITY, Zumba, Slim in 6 and P90X. Since I won't be focusing on my weight in terms of numbers I'm measuring my success by meeting my aforementioned goals, the way my clothes fit, measurements and endurance. The only thing that is weighing heavy on my conscious is returning to work. I have a bad habit of getting completely wrapped up in my work and easily go from 40 hours-workaholic. The hours away from home with the added stress that is inevitable have knocked me off track on more than a few occasions-I'm really concerned about how I will handle this :-?

This month is hopefully setting the foundation for my success in health next year because I have worked out everyday since December 1st, including last week when I was sick as a dog lol The idea is to create the habit. I'm 20 days in and I can tell you if I haven't worked out by noon I honestly start fiending for it..seriously!

Since I have 2 whole followers now *waves hello* I will most likely switch this blog into my health/wellness blog documenting my 2011 journey. So if any other ladies want to follow my journey, chop it up with me about the latest fitness goodies or just encourage each other... I'll be here :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to start blogging about fitness a little. I will save it for my Jan month..Following you as well.

    ReplyDelete