Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 8

Reflection

Okay, I was out of commission on Day 8 but I'm back at it again!

The assignment for day 8 was to "Reflect, Comment and Connect". My answers are below:

* What was the most important thing you learned about yourself this week?
* What has been your favorite exercise so far?
* Which exercise did you struggle with the most and why?

1. The most important thing I've learned about myself this week is that I honestly know that I am and have everything I need to be everything I want.

2. My favorite exercise has also been the hardest for me-Day 7 Life Narrative. This was the first time I've actually put to paper those things I've kept to myself for years. I was never the "it" girl by any stretch of the imagination (e.g. the misfit) and for all intents and purposes I'm still not her. And for that reason I never felt worthy of dreaming, wanting or desiring more than what I felt was "appropriate" for a person like me. With this exercise I actually dared to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment