Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 28

Write a Love Letter to 2010

Dear 2010,

When we met I was apprehensive, afraid even about what our encounter would bring. You met me at a place where I was weak and unsure hoping beyond hope that this time would be different. I trusted you and slowly you introduced me to a deeper level of awakening. After studying Buddhist at the monastery and reading books like "New Earth" my perspective shifted. As I became stronger I finally let the love of my life in and we made things official moving our relationship to the next level. During the warm, balmy summer days you spoke to me about my life, my fears, my goals. We both knew my time had come and I could no longer live in Michigan, under the thumb of my parents and in a job with little growth potential; there was more. With papi leading the way, we left that job, packed our things and made a home in Georgia. By moving in sync with the universe our love has grown exponentially, doors open effortlessly and I now have a peace that surpasses understanding. You taught me to trust me again. Thank you for your support and honesty. You have served as the catalyst for my next step which is an extension of the work we've done. Forever more you will be the one that made the difference.

Love always,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment