Sunday, December 5, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 5

Personal Mission Statement:


"I choose to live a life of joy, love, abundance, health and awareness.Every day a step closer to my ideal.I will grow stronger with each accomplishment, and even stronger with each setback. Fully equipped, wonderfully made with the courage to live authentically. Pressing, pushing, upward, mobile. I will use my talents and experience to leave a legacy of art, spirituality and growth as my service to all the creators of the world. My values and beliefs will be my guide. When I stray from my values I will take the next moment, hour, day to get it right."


Ok, that's all I have for today folks. I definitely want to do some refining but today was BUSY and my bed it calling me now lol. Kudos to all the 100+ ladies (and men) reseting for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment