Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 16

Reflect, Comment and Connect

1.What was the most important thing you learned about yourself this week?
The most important thing I've learned this week is from my favorite exercise-getting rid of a limiting belief. Changing my perceived interpretation of things that have happened in my life really has been life changing. Going into a pretty stressful event (I had an interview yesterday) I'm normally overcome with fears stemming from feeling like "I'm not good enough" but this time I reminded myself that this belief was wrong. SN: I felt great in the interview so we will see :)

2.What has been your favorite exercise so far? What did you like about it?
See above

3.Which exercise did you struggle with the most and why?
I struggled with the "Do one thing" exercise. I think with more practice this will become easier especially as I become more confident and firm in who I am.

Ok folks...I've been under the weather for the past few days so I'm going to wrap this post up right here. I'm off to make a few connections then its sleepy time for me again. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment