Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 30

Goodness...it is already Day 30!!! I'm so excited about the prospect of a new year and a new decade. This Reset was perfectly timed for me and is exactly what I needed to catapult into 2011 illuminating all that is me.


Make 10 Personal Commitments


1.Resolve to keep pressing for growth and a deeper awakening
2.Make Health and Fitness a priority by exercising, stretching, meditating, eating whole foods, meeting with a therapist regularly and loving
3.Move in sync with the universe even if this means doing something unpopular, uncomfortable or unplanned
4.Laugh often
5.Love
6.Regularly take stock of my propensity to complain and counter the negativity with positivity
7.Travel
8.Stay balanced in all areas of my life
9.Surround myself with people who uplift me
10.Stay determined to never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment