Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 15

Write your own Eulogy

Yes, Rosetta this is morbid LOL but still a great way to get us to think about what legacy we'll leave. I've been mulling this over since yesterday evening and all I can come up with is "She lived". Nothing more, nothing less. I decided a while ago in order for me to overcome (my fear of) death I have to live. The most flattering thing anyone could say about me is that I never let a moment escape without being present. Encompassed in those two words are hopefully things like she was a great friend, mother, wife, daughter, sister, community member, leader, doer and seeker. I'm not one for big emotional displays and hate long, drawn out ceremonies anyway. No one would have to write out where I was born or who died before me, where I worked, or what fancy titles/degrees I had; just two words.

She Lived

No comments:

Post a Comment