Monday, December 27, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 26

Reflect, Comment, Connect

This week with traveling, holidays, partying etc I haven't had the time or access to really blog like I have been but I've still completed the assignments..yippee!! And a big shout out to all the ladies who have been on this journey with me and ready to Reset for 2011 :)

The assignment I've found the most rewarding this week was "Don't complain for 24 hours". As I stated before I enjoy any chance to see the me I project to the world because this is the only way I can make myself better. Knowing that I think of myself as a really upbeat, positive person yet I complained over 30 times in a span of 8 hours was eye-opening.

The assignment I struggled with was purging my life of negative people. Since most of the people I consider the most negative in my inner circle are related to me I have found no good solution to reconciling this. The only fix so far is to "love them from a distance" and keep our time together short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment