Friday, December 3, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 3

What do you Value?

Today's exercise was a reprieve for me, although I have a sneaky suspicion this exercise is setting the stage for some harder, albeit enlightening, work :) The goal-make a list of my values and choose ten I feel most directly apply to me.

My Reset 10 (in no particular order):

*Awareness
*Love
*Joy
*Abundance
*Health and Wellness
*Family
*Friendship
*Spirituality
*Education
*Work Ethic

Honorable Mentions (I know, I know kinda cheating lol):
*TRAVEL-hopefully the 10 above will allow for more of this
*Public Service-ditto
*Hope
*Beauty
*Compassion

I still feel some kind of way about my top ten..Should some things be combined??? Should I prioritize??? For now I'm just going to roll with what I have and adjust as needed **shrug**

'Til the next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment