Monday, December 13, 2010

Reset Your Life Day 12

Create a Vision Board

**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**


Sunday morning (afternoon) I woke up sore, exhausted and with a headache I wish I could attribute to a hangover but its more likely dehydration lol. I shook my groove thang and acted silly well into the wee hours of the night. Sunday evening I was able to muster up enough energy to cut out some pics for my board but that is as far as I got. Well I put this assignment off for a day to only have the inevitable happen...

Day 13. I was informed this morning I have been chosen to proceed to the second interview for a job I really want *james brown splits*! Needless to say I'm almost completely immersed in the preparation process for this interview and have decided I will hold off on Day 12's assignment until at least Wednesday. This board is important to me and I want it to get my FULL attention. I'll peak my head in a much as possible over the next couple of days but otherwise...pray for me y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment