Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gold Stars Everywhere!!!


Please ignore the complete lack of artistic ability


Ok maybe not everywhere..but today I had the special honor of getting my very first gold star! It was hard but I'm already in love with the adrenaline rush :) Yes, I'm easily amused lol

In total I did 45 minutes of cardio,elliptical/treadmill, and 15 minutes of light weightlifting. I kept my calories in check with a total of 1,383 putting me 17 calories under goal.

A new day awaits ladies...

2 comments:

  1. Yea, So thanks for this Idea. I am so going to the store..when the darn snow clears. And it will help me keep track of the number of work-outs I commit to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the challenge is exactly why I did it because I needed an easy way to track my workouts. Be safe ice skating, I mean driving, if you plan to go out before Saturday LOL Thanks for stopping by..don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete