Monday, January 24, 2011

Affirmations

"It always seems impossible until it's done"

-Nelson Mandela



Its the start of a new week and I find myself needing to "calibrate" my actions with my goals and values. There is no better way in my opinion to do so than affirmations. Affirmations keep me focused and when I recite them daily, give me positive energy that last all day. This is my list for the week.

*My mind is clear, focused and present
*Every choice I'm given I make my health and well-being a priority
*I excel in my job performance and easily exceed corporate goals
*My body remains relaxed and calm throughout the day
*I am consistent in dress, tone, performance and in daily functions
*Each day I love papi to the best of my ability
*I live without rules and only operate in purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment