Sunday, January 23, 2011

booty shaking playlist

I love listening to music during the day. Nothing sets the mood better than music and I usually have it playing in the background when I'm cooking, cleaning or doing other things *wink, wink* :) I thought it would be fun to see what other songs you all might listen to in order to get hype for a good walk/run. I have to admit I am in a but of a musical rut so not much I can offer on this one..yet.

My Top 10
1.Jay-Z: On to the next one
2.Nicki Minaj: Moment 4 Life
3.Rihanna: Oh na na
4.Beyonce: Crazy in Love
5.Outkast: Hey ya
6.Jay-Z: I Know
7.Kanye West: New Workout Plan
8.Michael Jackson: PYT
9.Outkast: Bombs over Baghdad
10.Lenny Kravitz: Are you gonna go my way

See what I mean by rut?? LOL This list is showing my age! I hardly ever listen to the radio but I'm sure there has to be some awesome songs by different artist that are banging right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment