Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to Reality!

Getting back into the groove of corporate america is doing a number on me! I'm struggling to stay balanced right now...being awake at 5:30 in the morning again is just different LOL Despite the change in my schedule I've managed to track my calories and work out everyday except for yesterday despite having a slight injury (nothing major, just a blister).

Having my time monopolized by the 9-5 thing really keeps things in respective for me. Love on papi, make $$, find ways to make $$ without the 9-5, health and fitness, family, friends, spirituality, fun and then let the chips fall where they may! The list isn't really in any particular order but daily I'm doing something tied to each one of those areas. Planning and preparation is KEY but of course this is easier said than done. Daily I must find the balance between pushing myself and being patient with myself-The Middle Way.

In the past I made my job my priority and if I couldn't perfect my exercise routine I just quit, flat out. If I couldn't be perfect I didn't want to do it. This time around I'm completely convinced I am fully-equipped, ready and able to manage my career, love life, health and finances with excellence (not perfection) without letting anyone one thing spiral out of control. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment